PM Securities Sdn Bhd is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at PM Securities Sdn Bhd.
If you share our commitment to doing what's best for clients, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you'll fit right in.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
- To plan, manage and oversee the risk management functions including monitoring of remisiers trading limit and periodic review of overall trading exposure;
- To prepare reports to management on remisiers / dealers deposit exposure and outstanding position of remisiers / dealers on daily basis;
- To monitor/ prepare any relevant daily reports pertaining to risk management and monitor clients share purchases and type of collaterals; To also assist in Corporate Governance matters;
- To analyses the on-line risk management and market surveillance activities under the FRA monitoring system and prepare summary report either on daily/ weekly and/ or monthly basis. To monitor any large payment transactions or deposits in relation to AMLA requirements.
- To alert the Operation Department on high-risk shares on daily basis and to prepare/ submit a Stress Testing analysis report on ad-hoc basis under the FRA monitoring system.
- To monitor top 20 company’s product on daily basis (assess financial result/performance), and alert the Operation Department (HO/Branches) on UMA activities and/ or any other negative risk news which may affect the company’s daily operations.
- To update / maintain Business Continuity Management (BCM) plan on all HO Depts and report either half yearly or yearly basis and monitor DRs’ site office are in proper order;
- To assist/ report in risk assessment which involves risk analysis in identifying, evaluating and rating the risks areas affecting the company’s business i.e., enterprise risk; credit risk; operation risks; market risks and reputation risk.
- To prepare/ update the quarterly risk registers on source of risks/ risk events for all Head Office Depts. and submit quarterly reports to RMC during its meetings;
- To provide education and training to the staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- To perform any other duties as may be prescribed by Risk Management Committee (or by Head of Operations provided such duties shall not affect the professional independence of risk management functions) from time to time;
- To assess / prepare risk analysis report on new product development for the company (if any).
- To discharge duties in a professional manner and to observe confidentiality of information at all times;
- To observe and comply with: -
- the Information Technology Security Policy and Information Technology Standards;
- the Internal Policies and Procedural Manuals / MCD / Bursa Malaysia / SC / CMSA Rules and Regulations at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Economic/Banking/Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate also can be considered.
- Candidate who can start immediately would be an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.