LEAP Market is a new market offered by Bursa which aims to brings together potential issuers (SMEs), intermediaries (Advisers) and qualified Sophisticated Investors onto a new platform to create a conductive marketplace for fund raising.
This is also an alternative platform for SMEs and companies to raise fund.
With the recent introduction of LEAP market by Bursa Malaysia in 2018, PMS is pleased to announce that PMS is compliant ready to offer LEAP market products to general public investors subject to terms and conditions as prescribed under the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007.
Only qualified Sophisticated Investors are allowed to trade in companies listed on LEAP Markets.
To trade on LEAP Markets Sophisticated Investors must fulfilled the following conditions & signed the risk disclosure statement and declaration form :- Individual
Corporate Company / Partnership
- Total net personal assets exceed RM3 million or equivalent in foreign currencies, or
- Has gross annual income of RM300,000 or equivalent in foreign currencies, or
- Jointly with spouse has a gross annual income of exceeding RM400,000 or equivalent in foreign currencies
- Total net assets exceedingRM10 million or equivalent in foreign currencies, or
- Company that is registered as a Trust Company under the Trust Companies Act 1949 has assets exceeding RM10 million under management, or
- Public companies under the Companies Act2016, approved by Securities Commission to be a trustee under the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 has assets exceeding RM10 million under management.